2009 ford focus ac high pressure port

Hey guys, I've got a '97 Taurus SHO. Condition: New. Quantity: 3 available. The low side service valve is located in the line that runs from the compressor through the evaporator (firewall) and up to the condensor on the low pressure (suction) side of the system.. Where is the AC recharge port on a 2009 Ford Focus? Limited-Lifetime Warranty. I have a bottle of AC Pro around, and when I went to go charge it . But if you see the AC low side high, high side low , such as the low side is 100 and the high side is 150, there might be problems with any of the inner components. Find wheels, tires . Immerse the charge can in the water. When it is off the two sides will equalize and the pressures will be about the same as ambient temp outside. Advance Auto coupon for. How to add freon to your 2008 Ford Focus: hook up the can of refrigerant (likely r-134a) to the low pressure port. In addition to cooling, freon lubricates the compressor when it runs. One trick I use is to get a pan of warm water, about 120 degrees or thereabout. It is decent, but it used to blow ice cold. I also leaked tested with nitrogen and pulled a vacuum. We guarantee to deliver the best results possible for your property using our safe and effective processes, or your money back. It works like a normal AC gauge. High Side - 270 PSI. SPONSORED LINKS. Outside temp was 100 degrees in the shade. I'm going to put the new one on . Need serpentine belt diagram for 2001 ford focus. Idle RPM Reading - Raised Idle to 1500 RPM's. Low Side -50 PSI. Check if this fits your 2009 Ford Focus. There is a cutout on top of the grill that allows one to see the cap on the port. So that may be where the wrong low side indication is coming from if the compressor is cycling so . A/C HIGH PRESSURE SERVICE PORT VALVE LOCATION. Hey guys, So my RS has about 8k miles on it now, and im noticing that the AC is not blowing cold at all. The compressor turns on and my dash screen and NAVI screen show the correct outside temp. The high side port will have a 16 mm quick-disconnect valve fitting with a red cap on vehicles with R134a, or a 3/8-inch threaded valve fitting on vehicles with R12. 2004 Ford Focus. Apr 28, 2010. Check out the diagrams (Below). We . The Freon in the can is liquid and must change to a gas to come out of the can. CJ MEDEVAC. Need an digram of 2000 ford focus power steering. Apr 23, 2009 . I found the high side port and correct charge for the vehicle. I have tried google and youtube with no luck for . Watch this item. My abs light stays on on my ford focus. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be . Hello all I am after some reliable information as internet searching isn't proving very well and quite vague. FORD AC AIR CONDITIONER DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE OF BAD AC PRESSURE SWITCH. air is a poor conductor of heat. Find new Parts and Accessories for your 2013 Ford F-150. Here's what I found online for someone whose A/C was working decent: 2007 Ford Focus SES - R134a. Part # ACK60008. Posted August 11, 2014. The high side fitting, on 2009 Ford Focus SEL, is located on the front, driver side of the condenser behind the grill. this video can help with diagrams below to show you the location. $8499. Idle RPM Reading - Idle was between 750 to 900 RPM's (hard to tell) Low Side -54 PSI. Posted on Oct 25, 2010. A/c now is working correctly. Advance Auto coupon for. We've helped beautify and maintain hundreds of homes and businesses while setting the standard for quality, value, and customer satisfaction. The high pressure port (service connector) for A/C on 2006 Ford Focus is on the left upper corner side of the radiator. When your compressor kicks on, add freon to the correct pressure. Add to basket. Hope this helps someone who may come across this in the future. . The problem was a pro shop over charged the system and jacked around the customer selling one of those 50.00 summer A/C checks. The low-pressure service gauge port valve is located on the A/C compressor suction line near the RH shock tower. 20% off entire order: KIOSK20. AC BLOWS HOT FIXIf you have Ford and your ac is not working, in other words the ac a. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. FORD FOCUS AC AIR CONDITIONER RECHARGE REFILL. The HIGH-pressure service gauge port valve is located on the A/C condenser and can be accessed through an opening in the left hand top of the radiator grille opening panel reinforcement.. I've gotten a new valve for the port, and taken the old one off. I have read some places saying that it is behind the passenger side wheel well, and others saying that it is in the engine compartment itself. Notes: A/C install kit, Includes: Filter Drier, Expansion Valve, Compressor Oil, Necessary O-Rings and Gaskets, Cap and Valve Kit. PRICE: 84.99. Price: 13.07. If you can't answer my question don't comment. AC BLOWS HOTIf you have Ford Focus and the a/c air conditioner blows how air instead of cold air and you wonde. This is while the compressor is on. makuloco2000 said: low side press is 30psi +- 5psi, and high side pressures should be 250 +- 5PSI. hello,good day,you have a 210 model with v 8 engine,your high pressure connection is located at front of your condenser,beside your ax.fan,then your low pressure connection is located at engine walling near your vacuum hose for brake booster,right side ,standing in front,ty Posted on May 13, 2009 Detach the wheel arch trim panel on the passenger's side (driver's side shown). 20% off entire order: KIOSK20. Established in 2012. The high side fitting, on 2009 Ford Focus SEL, is located on the front, driver side of the condenser behind the grill. Hello all, Hopefully someone can point me into the direction as to where the AC port is so I can recharge my AC. Where is the AC low pressure port located? For 85 degrees the low side pressure should be in the range of 45-55 psi with the high side pressure in the range of 225 - 250 psi. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Expert. The high-pressure service gauge port valve is located on a vertical extension off the receiver/drier tank. The high pressure service port is found either on the smaller diameter tubing or the compressor and is larger in diameter. The higher the ambient temperature the higher the pressure specification. In addition to cooling, freon lubricates the compressor when it runs. 2009 Focus Air Conditioning port. Ford Focus vibration from the front end 50-70mph. Read full answer Jul 13, 2010 2006 Ford Focus The other day I went under the hood to check fluids and while checking the transmission fluid, I noticed that the freon was coming out of the high side pressure port. The pressure reading from the low side should be between 25 and 30 psi and the high side between 200 and 250 psi. But, basis my experience, the cutout does not provide adequate area to access the port with a gauge quick disconnect. 2000 Ford Focus. The valve can be accessed through an access hole in the upper radiator air deflector to the right of the LH headlamp. When your compressor kicks on, add freon to the correct pressure. 2000 Ford Focus. 303 Answers. On a 2006 Ford focus the low pressure port for the AC is located . Was this. 2001 Ford Focus. Jul 6, 2017. I charged with 18 oz. The high pressure port is by the condenser. It needs a heat source. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. How to add freon to your 2006 Ford Fusion: hook up the can of refrigerant (likely r-134a) to the low pressure port. SKU # 886087. Usually answered in minutes! The possible reasons could be an excessive amount of Freon going to . To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. The charge port is under the passengers side fender well which will need to be removed before charging can occur. Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed. Will someone be able to tell me where the low pressure refill port for the air conditioning is. Where is the high side AC port on a 2009 Ford Focus? Replacement for Ford 6F9Z-19D594-AA 4673935 Air Conditioning Pressure Sensor. I've seen pics of older Ford's with the fill port begins the forward right hand wheel arch. Ford Focus A/C - Air Condition Recharge - YouTube SOURCE: AC low pressure port location. Remove six bolts. Specialties: Pressure Cleaning Plus is the most trusted and reputable name in pressure washing. Compressor not included.

Nikon Mn-30 Ni-mh Battery, Bell County Court Address, Breadboard Jumper Wires Male To Female, Pet Bottle Grinding Scrap Buyers Near Birmingham, Nikon Z 24-70 F2 8 Refurbished, Lusion Furniture Discount Code, Pass & Seymour Gfci Outlet,

ll bean back cove mary janesRead Previous

Qu’est-ce que le style Liberty ?