new balance running shoes for women

i see where you want to go there. ETH on ethermine.org ETH, Blake2s on Nicehash:. Am i wrong? U cannot use Phoenix Miner for ETH Hiveon & Zil on Ezil me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tKik1d0Go, Thanks man, but these i was already cheking and didnt find how to set it up for phoenix miner yet, create a wallet The is the unofficial HiveOS community. Now, to fine-tune lolMiner, you need to go to its settings. Hola este dual, sucede en simultaneo y en ambas ase aprovecha el total de la potencia, o esta se divide en x% para cada una? You can download PhoenixMiner 6.2c from here: This archive is encrypted, please supply the password: phoenix. Sing into your HiveOS account, go to the Flying Sheets section, and create a new Flying Sheet. Boost your profits, save valuable time, and maximize efficiency with our suite of premium features: Join the global community of miners who trust minerstat to elevate their mining game. We are going to learn how to setup our flightsheets to test the T rex miner 100% LHR unlocker. Under Linux you need to replace PhoenixMiner.exe with ./PhoenixMiner in the command-line examples below. For more information, please see our In fact, you do not realy create account, juste using ZIL wallet Address, and your ETH wallet address. Zilliqa is using ETHASH and have a different approach of mining, with an ecological footprint. The video was uploaded on 5/10/2022. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. As i said, you don't mine 2 tokens in same time, you alternate. We are going to learn how to setup our flightsheets to test the T rex miner 100% LHR unlocker. Consider the following set of options, assuming they are part of the ETH+ALPH configuration: --profit-per-mh As a result, we get the following hashrate: 83 MH/s on Ethereum and 2.97 GH/s on Alph. (Read 278 times). Download. To achieve maximum performance, you need to abandon downvolting and increase the power consumption limit. The second IRON FISH airdrop from Kryptex Pool! It is not dual mining that used to be long time ago. 2016-2023 pueev O. In this video we show you how to unlock the LHR hashrate limiter on Nvidia GPUs with T rex miners latest update. -- Greg Maxwell. Earlier, we provided instructions on how to connect HiveOS to Kryptex pools, which means we won't delve into the details of that process here. There are many good pools, the largest of which is Ethermine, but it is not very convenient due to the minimum withdrawals, which will take a long time, although administrators are trying to reduce both the commission and the withdrawal amount through swap services and online wallets. It is possible to use dual mining on LHR cards i.e. Note that NiceHash Miner requires to be run as Administrator for some Extra Launch Parameters to work. Click the "Setup Miner Config" button located next to the miner. We were dual mining Ethereum (ETH) and Toncoin (TON). Visit zilliqa.com for additional information. but for 2rd is BTC with Blake2s, But u can use Phoenix miner for same Pool for moment (Ezil pool for ETH&Zil). Pool - Minerall, EU server enabled. coin - use ETH, Below you can find the settings for the HiveOS+PhoenixMiner and Minerall.io bundle. The anti-virus may swear, go to the protection log and restore the locked file. Lets start with the most basic - by creating wallets for mining Ethereum and ALPH coins. In our case, we're using Gminer for our Nvidia graphics card. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. To withdraw ALPH coins to the card, it is more convenient to use the gate.io exchange. To do this, you can specify the key --devices 0,1,2 in the miner with a list of cards. Then save the changes to the file and start mining. All rights reserved. Then you need to go to the HiveOS web interface and create a platform, if you entered a promo code, then a platform with a bonus balance will already be created. 2.In drop-down menus set the following: Coin - ETH. Finally, click the "Apply changes" button. Monitor, manage, and optimize your mining rigs with our powerful platform. So, as everyone i'm always in search of increase efficiency . Select a miner to use. The Kryptex Pool is conducting an airdrop of $7500 for IRON FISH testers. Here is a tutorial how to set up a dual miner on HiveOs. Keep up with the updates and receive real-time support from our developers. This feature is only applicable to non-LHR cards. Now you need to choose an Ethereum mining pool if you havent already. Connect and chat with thousands of fellow miners. Today Zil is #55 on CoinMarketCap, with more than 1 Billions $ market cap, this is not "Another shit coin". Hi friends! All rights belong to their respective owners. Here are the command line parameters for some of the more popular pools and coins: PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -pool2 us1.ethermine.org:4444 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu1.ethpool.org:3333 -pool2 us1.ethpool.org:3333 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -wal YourEthWalletAddress/WorkerName -pass x, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -wal YourBtcWalletAddress -pass x -proto 4 -stales 0, PhoenixMiner.exe -epool eth.f2pool.com:8008 -ewal YourEthWalletAddress -pass x -worker WorkerName, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -wal YourLoginName.WorkerName -pass x -proto 1, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool coinotron.com:3344 -wal YourLoginName.WorkerName -pass x -proto 1, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 -wal YourEtcWalletAddress.WorkerName, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu.etc.epool.io:8008 -pool2 us.etc.epool.io:8008 -worker WorkerName -wal YourEtcWalletAddress -pass x -retrydelay 2, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool proxy.pool.whalesburg.com:8082 -wal YourEthWalletAddress -worker WorkerName -proto 2, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20565 -wal YourLoginName.WorkerName -pass x -proto 1, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20585 -wal YourLoginName.WorkerName -pass x -proto 1, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ubiq-us.maxhash.org:10008 -wal YourUbqWalletAddress -worker WorkerName -coin ubq, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool lb.geo.ubiqpool.org:8001 -wal YourUbqWalletAddress -pass x -worker WorkerName -coin ubq, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu2.ubiqpool.io:8008 -wal YourUbqWalletAddress.WorkerName -pass x -proto 4 -coin ubq, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool pirl.minerpool.net:8002 -wal YourPirlWalletAddress -pass x -worker WorkerName, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool etp.2miners.com:9292 -wal YourMetaverseETPWalletAddress -worker Rig1 -pass x, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ella.minerpool.net:8002 -wal YourEllaismWalletAddress -worker Rig1 -pass x, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool etherdig.net:4444 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 4 -pass x, etherdig.net (ETH HVPPS): blake3), allowing them to be combined and mine a secondary algorithm with very little impact on the hashrate of the main algorithm. Wallet and template worker input your wallet address for KASPA and specify the worker's name separated with /. Quote from: Didz on June 26, 2021, 08:19:09 PM, https://web.archive.org/web/20210520195911/https://hiveos.farm/how_to_dual_mine_ZIL_ETH_ERGO_RVN_in_HiveOS/, Quote from: WanderingPhilospher on June 27, 2021, 01:45:47 AM, Quote from: jgonzi on June 27, 2021, 11:00:12 AM, Quote from: Didz on June 28, 2021, 07:39:16 PM, Quote from: jgonzi on June 28, 2021, 10:00:12 PM, Quote from: examplens on June 28, 2021, 10:53:00 PM, Quote from: WanderingPhilospher on June 28, 2021, 11:24:33 PM, Quote from: jgonzi on June 29, 2021, 08:06:12 AM, Quote from: Didz on June 29, 2021, 08:13:22 PM, Quote from: sxemini on June 30, 2021, 09:29:55 AM, Quote from: batsonxl on July 01, 2021, 09:18:48 PM, Quote from: WanderingPhilospher on July 01, 2021, 09:50:18 PM, Quote from: Didz on July 02, 2021, 06:28:00 PM, https://blog.ezil.me/btc-mining-with-ezil-e7f87546ca36, Topic: Dual Mining ETH/ZIL with PhoenixMiner on HiveOS with Ezil mining pool. Weve noticed that many of our miners are testing new mining OS from time to time. Latest version is 0.26.8 Set the addresses of pools and wallets with workers, if necessary for the pool, as in the case of ETH. The only real solution for miners with low computing power will be the Binance exchange pool. Sing into your HiveOS account, go to the Flying Sheets section, and create a new Flying Sheet. Note that the KASPA wallet should begin with kaspa:. ZIL mining pools permit to miners to mine 59 minutes on ETH, and 1 minute on Zil. pool - ezil Are you ready to unlock your mining potential? All rights belong to their respective owners. Dual Mining ETH + ZIL on HiveOS with T-Rex Miner and Team Red Miner, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Quick start: see the file ETC+ALPH *.bat/*.sh in the miner archive. New replies are no longer allowed. So, as everyone i'm always in search of increase efficiency, i had found some days ago a way to dual mining in 2021, with ETH/ZIL. Non-LHR graphics cards will attempt to support 98% of the main algorithms maximum hashrate, and LHRs may be at LHR 74 unless the LHR settings are explicitly set to a different value. It's easier to customize. Then go to the farm and create a worker. No binary files were affected. We will also compare it to NB Miner. We will also compare it to NB Miner. you can try like this or today i want to share with you my feedback on "Dual-Mining" ETH and Zilliqa, with HiveOs. ". GPU miners can benefit from the fact that some algorithms are memory intensive (e.g. Here is a tutorial how to set up a dual miner on HiveOs. I recommend that you now read the detailed instructions for setting up ALPH COIN mining on Windows and HiveOS, because they contain important information. For all things related to HiveOS. Profit & Hashrate tested on 3060, 3060 Ti, 3070 & 3070 Ti, https://www.youtube.com/embed/7JwtKNiKdIM, https://youtu.be/7JwtKNiKdIM?t={seek_to_second_number}, https://www.youtube.com/embed/XSQzNiX6MIQ, https://youtu.be/XSQzNiX6MIQ?t={seek_to_second_number}, https://www.youtube.com/embed/GkrmbOT6xB8, https://youtu.be/GkrmbOT6xB8?t={seek_to_second_number}, SHA256: b1f60d13e8981f55848da217cd11bdcb887a20e59370b1513707e235081f93be, HiveOS Trex dual mining Eth + Alph with 100 % LHR unlock, LHR GPU Mining Full Unlock With Dual Mining On HIVEOS. 5. Or not ?". 1. As you can see, this is not really dual-mining, cause you cannot mine ETH WHILE mining ZIL, you alternate. Kryptex distributed the $7500 airdrop for those who mined IRON FISH on the testnet! About 5% more profitable for your ETH mining, but, with about 1% of fee on ETH and ZIL. Well, in 2017, i used to dual mining ETH/DCR. Zilliqa akka ZIL, is a token born in 2019. (expected profit ETH - $0.0516/MH, ALPH - $0.0012/MH). Next, click on the "Second coin" button and enter the following information in the provided fields: Second hash algorithm select kheavyhash for KASPA. Select a miner to use. Home of $zil and the Zilliqan Valley ecosystem. Recently, the lolMiner development team released a new version of their miner, which began to support dual mining on the two most profitable algorithms. PhoenixMiner requires Windows x64 (Windows 7, Windows 10, etc. Disclaimer: This isn't an official TRex Miners site. One for some video cards, for example T-rex miner. Dual Mining ETH + ZIL on HiveOS with T-Rex Miner and Team Red Miner. I have found how to do this with lolminer. GPU#6: non-LHR, mines ETH+ALPH with ETH hashrate around 95% of its max value in single mode. There are several options for controlling the intensity, fine-tuning the performance of video cards depending on how they perform dual mining. Re: Dual Mining ETH/ZIL with PhoenixMiner on HiveOS with Ezil mining pool. The default value for --dual-algo-mode is a12, which means that all video cards will mine in dual mode with default settings. The most convenient option for accumulating Ethereum coins will be the largest exchange Binance. Telegram EN:https://t.me/minerallen Wallet - the wallet you've added in the point 2 (which is your username on Minerall). See link below with the correct flight sheet! lolMiner developers warn that dual mining of Ethereum and Alephium is currently only available on two families of Nvidia graphics cards, namely Turing and Ampere (RTX 2000 and 3000). My created wallets look like this in HiveOS: And the last thing: we create a flight sheet, in which there will be a configuration for mining. If you are using HiveOS or any other mining OS that launches T-Rex with a config file instead of command line arguments, you need to specify your options in JSON, like so: The above will set blake3 as the second algo in dual mining mode. June 29, 2021, 05:18:33 PM. Now you will need to edit the code in the batch file. And the setup process turned out to be not as obvious as it should be. minerstat isn't just another calculator - it's a powerful mining platform that supports your crypto journey. In this demo im setting up a ETH and XMR Flight sheet to mine ETH on my GPU and XMR on my CPU.Bitcoi. With ASIC Hub, you can monitor and manage your Antminer, Avalon, Whatsminer, Innosilicon, and other major ASIC brands with ease. With the choice of a pool for mining Alephium, everything is very simple: Herominers is the largest and best. In our example, we've chosen ERGO, but feel free to choose another coin like ETC if you prefer. Note, when downloading the PhoenixMiner, Windows may issue a warning, but if you used PhoenixMiner download link you can ignore this. Getting Started With Ethereum Mining Latest version is 5.6d SHA256: e8e775add50c67e1c6f6ca20db318f745e22b085afcbdf5634015e6ef91e8853 *PhoenixMiner5.6d.exe (Download for Linux) Download Now (Windows x64) (mirror). The ALPH coin recently competed with Ethereum for profitability, and many miners are constantly monitoring which of the two coins is more profitable to mine. As address use YOUR_ETH_ADDRESS.YOUR_ZIL_ADDRESS. Yes. Dual mining can be enabled with the --dual-algo option, which should be preferred to the deprecated --lhr-algo. Today we setup our 4GB graphics cards to mine ETC+ZIL with Phoenix Miner #BTC #ETH #SLOSHMININGPlease remember to like, subscribe and hit that notification b. Dual mining was quite popular in 2017 as you could mine Ethereum and a lot of different coins at the same time. I am about to start for the first time dual mining ETH/ZIL. Requirements. First, select your primary coin. Thanks to one of our miners, @amsavin, weve got a very interesting case we want to share with the community now. "14xchBfD4bwxdti44NyjK5BQWympyHuxAREigL2UkZCgZ", LHR full unlock with dual mining in T-Rex? Increase your income with Hive. Like that : 0x3F046c012D747c4d9723EaF609bE5e8f5be7c2f5.zil1kta6f8estta664h2rspus2tv6p2ywhy6mxs9cg. - lolminer is not optimized for Nvidia cards, i loose about 1Mh on my 1080 TI and my 2070, - A little less than 5% more profitability, - Of course it perfectly work for dual mining ETC/ZIL, - Ezil pool's gain projection is full fucked because of this bypass, do not trust it. https://help.ezil.me/l_eng/knowledge_base/item/209097?sid=49731 The interface of the program is simple, first select the image and then the disk or flash drive you want to flash with Hive and start the burning process. Discover the best GPUs for mining based on profitability and hashrates. The new release v1.52 doesnt support TON any longer since TON mining is coming to an end. Dont forget to restart the miner after changing overclock settings. And from the Binance exchange, it will be possible to withdraw Ethereum to a card with minimal commissions. For more detail about the projet : https://www.zilliqa.com/. It's easy and free to get started. Zilliqa is a layer 1 protocol and dapp development platform. https://help.ezil.me/l_eng/knowledge_base/item/209097?sid=49731, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tKik1d0Go, Download Latest Version PhoenixMiner [2021], Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/blob/master/dual_and_split_mining.md, How to mine dual mine ETH + ZIL. Viva Ethereum Blockchain RevolutionWhat About Helium Network? Enter all the data as in the screenshot, just select the pools you decide to use. After discovering that I can dual mine ETH and ZIL and successfully configuring my windows t-rex rig, I attempted to do the same with my HiveOS rig that had both AMD and NVIDIA cards in it. Your LHR cards will be Dual Mined according to the specified LHR setting values. Don't miss your chance to grab your share! Dual mining means mining two cryptocurrencies at the same time with the same GPU, and it may be quite profitable. Email: support@minerall.io 48 hrs left until the mainnet! If you dont see the new version, update HiveOS on your installations. The video lasts for 4 minutes and 8 seconds. select coin ETH Because the other - dual - coins are harder to mine these days, the popularity of dual mining has slowly decreased. After that, it can be written to a USB flash drive, SSD or hard drive using the BalenaEtcher program (download from the official website). How to check if my mining works as it should. It stops eth mining completely then mines ZIL. Note, when downloading the T-Rex Miner, Windows may issue a warning, but if you used T-Rex Miner download link you can ignore this. How to set up the Minerall.io pool at HiveOS and PhoenixMiner. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Reddit, Inc. 2023. #11. Is there any miner that supports both nvidia/amd and you can dual mine on hiveon and ezil both? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This means you should always calculate costs, profits and earnings. Better add the file to the allowed section. Find the most profitable ASIC miners based on profitability and hashrates. So no more consumption, no more heat. Everything that you get in one day will be deposited in your deposit in the morning. enter the address like Other question : "Does it cost more or heat more ?". -pass x. Lolminer is great for AMD, but not the better mining software for Nvidia cards. Specify the wallet address for that coin. For instance, we'll explore the process of dual mining ERGO and KASPA. Lets try ! An alternative way to dual-mining is to run two miners on Windows. Investigating. File: *lolminer.exe, Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. I first heard of dual mining back in | by Ubuntu | SimpleMining | Medium. In our case, we're using Gminer for our Nvidia graphics card. 0xEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.zilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hope this helps someone! I used to have 58.2Mh rate but few ago the harete drop on 57.8Mh and I have another hash rate of 330kH that I do not know what is that. ETH on ethermine.org ETH, Blake2s on Nicehash: PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3 -dpool blake2s.eu.nicehash.com:3361 -dwal YourBtcWalletAddress -dcoin blake2s, First mining : ETH is OK In the Miner field choose the Setup Miner Config option and use settings as follows: Extra config arguments use the following parameters: Fast and Simple Guide how to Mine Ethereum + ALPH (Alephium) in HeroMiners How to create the flightsheet. For some reason, this is not really possible today. Dual Ethereum LHR unlock mining in HiveOS and Windows 10. Visit the HiveOS home page and enter the Ethereum and ALPH wallet addresses in the Wallets section. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency! I first heard of dual mining back in | by Ubuntu | SimpleMining | Medium. Lets say if you had a power limit of 280 watts, now you need to raise it to 360 watts. Just to add to it, SRBMiner can work both ways too (hold both DAG's in gpu vram, or load the appropriate one when needed - on gpu's that dont have enough vram to hold both DAG's at the same time). How to Recover Access to Your IRON FISH Wallet. find the required BAT file and open it with notepad to change the configuration. This kind of dual mining use the unused GPU ressource to mine DCR WHILE mining ETH is using GDDR. 1. I'll show you how to continu to use HiveOn for mining ETH (and have 0% fee), AND mining ZIL. Download now. --profit-per-mh :. With some tinkering ,googling, and bothering people on various discords, I was finally able to get the correct flight sheet. This address will be used in miner settings. Dual Mining ETH/ZIL with PhoenixMiner on HiveOS with Ezil mining pool. You can also try dual mining ETC and KASPA, ETHW and KASPA, as well as UBQ and KASPA. If you have been mining on the testnet, please check your payouts! Clock speed for Dagger-Hashimoto (you also need to increase the clock speed for mining ether). now you can use any miner to dual mine ETH+ZIL. For some reason, this is not really possible today. Latest version is 1.76 In this video we breakout a HIVEOS guide on how to utilize the new T-Rex miner update to unlock the full potiental of your LHR mining GPUs. When selecting coins for dual mining, it's important to consider the compatibility of their algorithms and your personal preferences. Feedback on "Dual-mining" ETH/Zil, with HiveOs, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Privacy Policy. Just to add to it, SRBMiner can work both ways too (hold both DAG's in gpu vram, or load the appropriate one when needed - on gpu's that dont have enough vram to hold both DAG's at the same time). Revolutionize your mining operation with minerstat. Remember always to UPDATE HiveOS. Yes, yes, yes, but i have not the perfect formula for every card for now. Choose the latest version with two coins mining mode. Because the other - dual - coins are harder to mine these days, the popularity of dual mining has slowly decreased. wallet - ( select the one your created recently ) Linux: Dual mining is the process of mining two specific coins on the same video card, which allows you to increase your income. If someone know how to solve the little hashrate reported loose on ZIL, i'm curious. PhoenixMiner.exe -pool etherdig.net:3333 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 4 -pass x, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool etherdig.net:3333 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 4 -pass x, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu.clo.epool.io:8008 -pool2 us.clo.epool.io:8008 -worker WorkerName -wal YourEthWalletAddress -pass x -coin clo -retrydelay 2, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool clo.baikalmine.com:3333 -wal YourEthWalletAddress -pass x -coin clo -worker rigName. 2.In drop-down menus set the following: If you would like to use Phoenix miner choose custom miner option. Here to spread some info. Here are the command line parameters for some of the more popular pools and coins: ethermine.org (ETH): PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -pool2 us1.ethermine.org:4444 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3. ethermine.org (ETH, secure connection): To start mining, you need to go to the farm, open the worker settings and click on the rocket icon in the flight sheet tab. It should also work fine on AMD Fury and AMD RX 400 series and newer, but experience has shown otherwise. The 2Miners pool team tested. First, everyone know ETH, but not Zilliqa. Try and make your own projection after 24 or 48h of mining ;), I hope this feedback have interested some of you, if you want, you can use my referral code on Ezil : 26b6. The reason ETH+ALPH is so profitable is that ETH mainly utilizes the mem and ALPH uses the core almost exclusively so they don't take much away from the other. Powerful video cards are now working on the extraction of two coins on two algorithms. Click the " Setup Miner Config " button located next to the miner. mienr - ( any compatible with your GPUs and the pool ), create a new wallet, call it ETH+ZIL, Check this article for more information , How to mine with Kryptex pool using NiceHash, How to mine on the Kryptex pool with MiningRigRentals, How to find out the IP of a worker in Windows, How to find out the IP of a worker in HiveOS, How to find out the IP of a worker in RaveOS. All rights belong to their respective owners. For starters, it would be a good idea to download and install the latest Nvidia mining driver if you have an RTX 3000 with an LHR limiter. "Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." Specify the wallet address for that coin. And well Ok ! PhoenixMiner also supports dual mining (simultaneous mining of ethash/ubqhash and other cryptocoin algorithm). Note If you want to enable dual mining, you will need to change the config . Result : I used it for only 5 days for now. File: *t-rex.exe, This kind of dual mining use the unused GPU ressource to mine DCR WHILE mining ETH is using GDDR. Disclaimer: This isn't an official PhoenixMiners site. "There is a way to stay on HiveOn ETH pool, and avoid the 1% fee on ETH ? HiveOS Trex dual mining Eth + Alph with 100 % LHR unlock. Let me know please. If you are using the HiveOS mining operating system, most likely you are mining in the HiveON pool in order to pay less for the number of connected farms. Then what is point i can mine ETH then convert to ZIL and i will not loose anytime for dag switches. SHA256: 2d4adb8e894b22d6c60c3877995ba5e9845ec6005fc95382c395396eb84b1e73. Lets analyze the configuration of dual mining ETH and ALPH on Windows and HiveOS using the latest version of Lolminer. Nevertheless, since some miners are still interested in dual mining and new coins were recently presented, dual mining is possible with minerstat as well. It is worth noting that during dual mining, the power consumption of video cards increases, the temperature increases accordingly, as well as the cost of electricity. ETH on ethermine.org ETH, Blake2s on Nicehash: PhoenixMiner.exe -pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 -pool2 ssl://us1.ethermine.org:5555 -wal YourEthWalletAddress.WorkerName -proto 3 -dpool blake2s.eu.nicehash.com:3361 -dwal YourBtcWalletAddress -dcoin blake2s, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -wal YourBtcWalletAddress -pass x -proto 4 -stales 0 -dpool blake2s.eu.nicehash.com:3361 -dwal YourBtcWalletAddress -dcoin blake2s, PhoenixMiner.exe -pool bci.suprnova.cc:9166 -wal YourSupernovaLogin -coin bci. Before you start dual mining, make sure your power supplies and cables can handle the load. Re: Dual Mining ETH/ZIL with PhoenixMiner on HiveOS with Ezil mining pool. SHA256: b1f60d13e8981f55848da217cd11bdcb887a20e59370b1513707e235081f93be. coin - ETH ethash) and others are core intensive (e.g. We have distributed the $7500 airdrop for those who mined IRON FISH on the testnet! I use phoenix miner set on latest version on hiveos, and I am mining Ethereum with RX5700. No binary files were affected. today i want to share with you my feedback on "Dual-Mining" ETH and Zilliqa, with HiveOs. The video lasts for 12 minutes and 12 seconds. Next, you need to download the latest actual HiveOS distribution kit in the * .img format. Cookie Notice Next, click on the " Second coin " button and . "WALLET=0x006454Fcd0a8d7725DB0c033552021c40ac43C59.lolMinerWorker", "ALEPHPOOL=fi.alephium.herominers.com:1199", "ALEPHWALLET=14xchBfD4bwxdti44NyjK5BQWympyHuxAREigL2UkZCgZ", How To Dual Mine Eth Alph With Lolminer In Hiveos - Amd Rx580, Dual mining Ethereum & ALPH is better with LOLMiner, SHA256: 2d4adb8e894b22d6c60c3877995ba5e9845ec6005fc95382c395396eb84b1e73, Setting up dual-mining ETH+ALPH under Windows, Setting up ETH+ALPH dual mining in HiveOS, instructions for setting up ALPH COIN mining on Windows, Wallet for ALPH Coin is better to download from the official Github repository, Download lolMiner 1.76 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner [2023], Download lolMiner 1.75 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner [2023], Download lolMiner 1.73 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner [2023], Download lolMiner 1.72 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner [2023]. Our mining monitoring and management software for Windows GPU rigs is the perfect solution for those who prefer to mine on their Windows machines. If you haven't added it yet, simply click the " Add Wallet " button. save it, flight sheet GPU#7: non-LHR, mines ETH+ALPH at double rate which maximizes profitability based on the data set in. In this article, we share our experience with dual mining on lolMiner, a popular mining program. Here's how to fill out the flight sheet template: Select the coin you want to mine, in this case, ERGO. -pool pool.minerall.io:3401 The first step is registering an account with HiveOS. -wal evgeniy.%WORKER_NAME% Instead, let's discuss dual mining, which can be set up in just a few minutes. Unpack the folder with the miner from the archive. Choose a Kryptex pool from the list. Well, in 2017, i used to dual mining ETH/DCR. This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. By the way, an option will soon appear in the ALPH wallet mobile application, with the help of which you can transfer coins to the deposit of this exchange without the need to take actions and without creating a transaction with a comment. I was able to configure the Team Red Miner in HiveOS as there were several examples on reddit and youtube, but I couldn't find anything to get it to work with T-Rex miner on HiveOS. But this is what i can say : - Full hashrate reported on HiveOn not any impact on ETH profitability. And this is one of the right decisions, but the minimum payouts are still high if you are not a big miner. Disclaimer: This isn't an official lolMiners site. Due to its nature, dual mining is very energy intensive, so if you want to maximize the hashrate of the secondary algorithm, try increasing the power limit.

Linen-blend Relaxed Button-up Shirt, 1966 Buick Riviera Parts, Aluminium Tube Deflection Calculator, Scotch-brite Lint Roller Extra Sticky, Best Clutch For Semi Truck, Iphone 13 Tempered Glass Near Me, Marvel Schebler Ma-4spa Parts Manual, Is Tamahagane Good Steel,

ll bean back cove mary janesRead Previous

Qu’est-ce que le style Liberty ?