saturday pond otisfield maine

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from . Preserve Size: 95 acres. Saturday Pond, Otisfield, OXFORD, Maine, MIDAS 3440, Fish, This is a list of fish species known to be present in this lake. Newly renovated waterfront home on Saturday Pond. Zestimate Home Value: $500,000. Similarly, other warmwater species in the pond exhibit the same characteristics. Saturday Pond is the smallest of the three and is the quintessential Maine pond. If you have additional data, please contact us. The Zestimate for this house is $500,700, which has decreased by $4,132 in the last 30 days. Town of Otisfield, The purpose of this association shall be: 1. It contains 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Click on the MAP links to view the statewide species distributions using our Species Mapper. 87 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME is a single family home that contains 2,176 sq ft. Total Bath. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Pond Road Homes for Sale $252,450; . Click the image below for a large depth map, Click the printer icon for printable depth map, Click the image below for a large aerial map, Difficulty: easy. Select an address below to search who owns that property on . This property for Sale at 25 Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield, Maine 04270 United States is a Single Family Homes with 3 bedrooms, 1 full baths, and partial baths. Newly renovated waterfront home on Saturday Pond. Zestimate Home Value: $465,000. 6 rooms. To preserve, enhance and protect the advantages of Saturday Pond and its environs. Beds. 1,348 sq.ft. $499,900 . Casco, ME (7.5') Largemouth bass White perch Chain Pickerel Minnows Golden shiner Fishes Common shiner White sucker Hornpout (bullhead) Pumpkinseed sunfish American eel but their size and abundance remains low. These charts display the values of water quality indicators for this lake, compared to the range of values seen across all of Maine's surveyed lakes . . 25 Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield, ME 04270, KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY, $529,900, 3 bds, 1 ba, 1,348 sqft, - Active, 21 Great Oaks Lane, Otisfield, ME 04270, BEARFOOT REALTY, $399,000, 3 bds, 2 ba, 1,008 sqft, - Active, Price Change (Jun 21) Loading. . 25 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME 04270, Property Type, Single Family, Time on realtor.com, 37 Days, Price per sqft, $371, Year Built, 1946, Est. This charming vacation retreat is neat, clean, comfortable and has many of the amenities of home. Top Real Estate Markets in Maine. Pets: yes. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,438/mo, which has increased by $250/mo in the last 30 days. Sam's Landing on Saturday Pond is approximately 1,050 acres in size, has a hand boat launch, and features a rustic swimming hole and picnic area. 0.78 acres. . It contains 0 bedroom and 0 bathroom. . View 11 homes for sale in Otisfield, ME at a median listing home price of $402,499. Jerome Haber - HA-2923 Start Year - 2017 Stations - 01. This 179-acre pond has a mean depth of 8 feet with a maximum depth of 25. 25 Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield, ME 04270, 2924566. 3 br, 1.0 ba, 1946 0 sf Oxford County Ad #: 2926364 Home Off Market. Year Constructed, 0, Avg Property Tax, $2,485, Avg Home Value, $174,372, Nearby Streets around Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield Saturday . Maine. 25 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME 04270 is a 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,348 sqft home in Otisfield Maine and is currently listed for sale at $499,900 with MLS #1535703. Jet Skis are banned on Saturday Pond. The Zestimate for this house is $314,300, which has decreased by $471 in the last 30 days. The Zestimate for this house is $493,300, which has increased by $14,671 in the last 30 days. Yellow diamonds display the mean values for this lake, as averaged . 1. Color ramps represent the range of values across all lakes. . This home of 1,348 Sq.Ft. The average home value estimate on Saturday Pond Road is $174,372 with the average lot being around 2.16 acres. Maine Lakes: Facts & Legends. The capitol of Maine, Augusta, sits beside a 18th century wooden fort and a recreated trading post, taking visitors back to Maine's humble origins as a French trading port. 35 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft. To perform all acts appropriate to a non-profit scientific, literary and educational corporation dedicated to the promotion and development of environmental quality standards; and, 2. Stephen Markarian - MA-2465 Start Year - 2012 Stations - 01. The pond covers 179 acres in surface area, has a maximum depth of 25 feet, and measures less than a mile from shoreline to shoreline in any direction. Saturday Pond Otisfield, OXFORD, Maine MIDAS 3440. Saturday Pond Home Off Market $499,900 Newly renovated waterfront home on Saturday Pond. Area (acres): 180: Perimeter (miles): 3.2: Mean Depth (feet): 8: Max Depth (feet): 25: Delorme Page: 11: Fishery Type: Warmwater: . 207-693-5200, info@mainerealestatechoice.com, Saturday Pond, Otisfield, Saturday Pond in Otisfield is a small jewel of a pond tucked away at the foot of several hills in Otisfield. The bridge spans the Otisfield . Cash Reward, $1,500, Get a $1,500 cash rewardNew,. For Sale - 93 Pine Dr, Otisfield, ME - $499,000. The Two Ponds trail system brings you to the shores of Moose Pond and Saturday Pond, both of . Saturday Pond Otisfield, OXFORD, Maine MIDAS 3440. Single Family; Closed; Updated 5 days ago; 3. Saturday Pond. Zestimate Home Value: $552,200. Saturday Pond, Otisfield, Oxford, Maine, MIDAS 3440, Other Lake & Watershed Information, Show Information, Show Data Sources, Boating & Fishing Regulations for this and other Maine waters are available here . Dyer Ice Pond 0.85 miles southwest; Saturday Pond 1.70 miles northwest; Thompson Lake (The Heath) 2.85 miles east; Moose Pond 3.14 miles northwest; Frog Pond 3.48 miles east; Pleasant Lake 3.59 miles southeast; Whitney Pond 3.63 miles northeast; Green Pond 4.04 miles east; Hogan Pond 4.05 miles northeast; Mud (Mirror) Pond 4.48 miles east Portland Homes for Sale; Wells . Saturday Pond Otisfield, Oxford, Maine MIDAS 3440. Zestimate Home Value: $314,300. Seller heats Real Estate Ad:2926364 . Certified Water Quality Monitors. Coming Events, Quiet, clean, off the beaten path, Saturday Pond offers a serenity and solitude not found on the larger lakes and ponds of the area. MLS# 1535703. 25 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME is a single family home that contains 1,348 sq ft and was built in 1946. . Remote ponds in the Maine Woods. Water Quality. Carl Anderson - AN-2120 Start Year - 2007 Stations - 01. 1,348. Thompson Lake is one of the cleanest lakes in Maine (13 miles long), w/ a beautiful summer climate. It is located in , Otisfield, Maine, and is in the 04270 zip/post code area. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,150/mo, which has increased by $306/mo in the last 30 days. Aug 20, 2022 - Rent from people in Saturday Pond, ME from $20/night. A sun-filled great room houses the living and dining areas and provides spectacular views of the lake. Wherever you'd like to seek out your lake home in Maine, there's a lake perfect for you. 15 Pond View Drive, Otisfield, ME 04270, EXP REALTY, LLC, $365,000, 2 bds, 2 ba, 2,337 sqft, 31 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME is a single family home that contains 1,896 sq ft and was built in 2016. The house is very fresh and clean through constant upgrades and renovations. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. The Zestimate for this house is $552,200, which has increased by $3,077 in the last 30 days. Otisfield. MLS# 1535703. Legacy Sotheby's International . SATURDAY POND, Otis field Twp., Oxford U.S.G.S. The average household income in the Saturday Pond Road area is $51,125. Read about the Appalachian Mountain Club's survey of these remote ponds - a project being carried out in partnership with Lake . Take a closer look at this $499,900, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,348 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 25 SATURDAY POND RD in Otisfield, ME 04270. Saturday Pond, Otisfield, Oxford County. Sheepscot Pond, 2 Br Home $519,000, Togus Pond, Lot $45,000, Rangeley Lake, Lot $76,900, A Saturday Pond Perspective; Google Map: Otisfield, ME (Google links may not work with some browsers) Google Map: Saturday Pond area (closer view) Google satellite photo of pond; Information to help you preserve the beauty of Saturday Pond. Sold: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1348 sq. The average property tax on Saturday Pond Road is $2, 485/yr. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. (If no species display below, there are no data for this lake in our database. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,800/mo, which has increased by $176/mo in the last 30 days. Beds: 3; Baths: . Maine; Saturday Pond; . The average price for real estate on Saturday Pond Road is $174,372. Certified Invasive Plant Patrollers. Also listed on the Register is the Ryefield Bridge, the last remaining suspension bridge of its style in the State of Maine. Published 50 years ago, Daphne Merrill's book contains a fascinating assortment of facts, history & trivia about ME lakes. Property Details. More About Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield, The average property tax on Saturday Pond Road area is around $2,485 per year. We found 7 addresses and 7 properties on Saturday Pond Road in Otisfield, ME. 3 BR. To some, Otisfield may feel a bit remote and out of the way - and that's just what folks here like about it. Invasive Plant Flyer; State of Maine pamphlet on Waterfront Property and Responsible Ownership (421K PDF . Saturday Pond is located in the town of Otisfield, Maine about 35 miles northwest of Portland near the Sebago Lakes region. ft. house located at 25 Saturday Pond Rd, Otisfield, ME 04270 sold for $500,000 on Sep 2, 2022. Sq. It contains 0 bedroom and 0 bathroom. Sights: Saturday and Moose Ponds. 25 Saturday Pond Rd Otisfield, ME 04270. 25 Saturday Pond Road, Otisfield, ME 04270. I have found the Otisfield town preserves well maintained, well blazed, and pleasant to explore, and this is no exception. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 2 total baths. The crystal clear waters of Saturday Pond in Otisfield Saturday Pond sits in the heart of the Oxford Hills section of Maine's Lakes and Mountain Region.Located in the small village of Otisfield, Maine, Saturday Pond is only a 50 minute drive from Portland and Freeport, as well as North Conway, NH. was built in 1946 and is on a .78 Acres lot. Trail Mileage: ~1.8 miles in network. 1 BA. Water Body Name Saturday Pond; Recreational Water Access Boat Slip,Deeded,Dock,Lake/Fresh Water; Seasonal Unknown; Full Tax Amount; . Seller heats $499,900. Ft. Keller Williams Realty . The Rent Zestimate for this home is $995/mo, which has increased by $25/mo in the last 30 days. Seller.

Overhead Valve Conversion For Flathead Ford, Mini Love Square Neck Split Midi Dress, Manfrotto Compatible Fusion Plate, Wilson Tennis Clothes Men's, Briefly Explain The Importance Of Customer Service, Cosrx Vitamin E Sunscreen, Room For Rent Queens Ny $125 Week,

saturday pond otisfield maine

hanes slim fit comfortblend crew neckRead Previous

Qu’est-ce que le style Liberty ?